Mosquitoes are some of the most dangerous pests affecting the lives of billions of people throughout the world. Mosquitoes will bite and leave red itchy bumps on your skin that can irritate you very much. Mosquitoes infestations thrive in stagnant water and their larvae feed and develop in it. Apart from itchy bumps, mosquitoes can spread many life-threatening diseases. Some of the most dangerous diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue, chikungunya and Japanese B encephalitis. Mosquitoes infestations are a very serious problem which may prove to be fatal. It is highly suggested that you hire professional pest controllers for mosquitoes pest control and extermination. It is also important to prevent yourself from the exposure of these mosquitoes. So follow the information mentioned below and tackle mosquito infestations yourself.
How to Keep Mosquitoes Away
The best way to eradicate mosquitoes from your home is to prevent them from breeding and entering around/inside your home
- When outside at dusk or dawn, you should be fully clothed without any exposed skin. Wear long-sleeve shirts, trousers, footwear and hats to reduce exposed skin.
- You can also use mosquito repellant gels, sprays and lotions.
- Use mosquito repellent sprays in your homes, offices or surroundings
- You can also buy and use mosquito repellant products like candles or gadgets
- You can also use electronic swatters to kill individual mosquitoes.
Prevent Mosquitoes from Breeding:
- Ensure all the drains and plumbing pipes are functional. Blocked drains or pipes will provide stagnant water for mosquitoes to breed
- Ensure your sewage gutters are not blocked
- Don’t let any amount of water accumulate inside, around your property.
- Cover all the sources of water, never leave them open
- Do not leave standing water in your rooftops
Prevent Mosquitoes from Entering your Home:
- Close all the windows and doors after the evening. Turn off the extra lights around your residence
- You can also install mosquito screens to your windows
- Use mosquito nets over the babies to prevent mosquitoes from biting them
- Burn mosquito-repelling candles at night before you sleep
Pest infestations can severely affect the health of your loved ones. So we as a professional pest control company can handle and eradicate all kinds of pest infestations. We are the leading service providers for Pest Control Services and treatment. We work round the clock, 24×7 to deliver emergency Pest Control in Melbourne. Our professional pest controllers are trained and expert individuals. With years of training and experience, we can deliver high-quality pest control services within a single day. We will reach your doorstep within a few hours and deliver the required pest control service. Keen emphasis is taken on using safe and eco-friendly products for pest extermination. Proper sanitisation is also delivered post the delivery of pest control and extermination.