Pests can become a serious issue as they cause many health issues to you and your family. Every homeowner wishes to have their home to be safe and hygienic and this is only possible if there is no sign of pests present in their place. There are many ways through which these pests enter your home. You can usually find them inside the cupboards, under carpets, on beds, in air and so on. All you have to do is identify what types of pest it is and treat them using the proper method. Professionals pest controllers advise not to use chemicals as it can be dangerous, instead you can use homely pest control methods. Below there are various home methods suggested which can help you in making your place a complete pest free.
Natural Remedies For Pest Extermination:
- Onions: Onions is an excellent ingredient to keep the spiders away from your place. If these spiders are making their way to your home then use onions as a weapon to kill them. All you have to do is slice the onions and put them in a bowl. Take the bowl and keep it in the place where you see these spiders coming.
- Lemon Juice: This is the best natural remedy to control the pests. These irritating pests cannot take the smell of lemon juice and they would not dare to enter into the places wherever they find lemon juice. You can get the lemon juice from the stores or you can even make it at home. Take a lemon juice, liquid soap and essential oils and then mix it properly. Add it to a spray bottle and later spray it all over your home. This will give your home a freshness as well keep the pests away.
- Cucumber: You may be wondering how does cucumber help in controlling pests but to your surprise cucumber is the best repellent for cockroach control. Roaches are the most common pest which is found in almost every home and all of us want to get rid of them as soon as possible. To control the pests from entering into your place you can just cut the cucumber into slices and then place it in all the places where these roaches are found. Cockroaches hate the smell of cucumber and would not like to be present in such areas.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is the most used ingredient in the kitchen. It not only adds flavour to your food but it even has the power to remove the ants and house flies out of your place. To make a peppermint solution, you can add 1 cup of dish soap with 10 to 12 drops of peppermint oil and fill it in the spray bottle. Later you can spray it in the pest prone areas.
- Eucalyptus Oil: There are many essential oils which help in controlling pests one among them is Eucalyptus Oil. This oil is the best solution for all your pest control problems. Mix a few drops of oil with 1 glass of water into a spray bottle and then spray it inside your home as well in your garden. Doing this regularly as this will reduce the number of pests present in your premise.
- Garlic: Garlic is also considered as the best home remedy to control roaches and ants. If any of your family do not have allergy with the smell of garlic then you can take some fresh garlic powder and sprinkle it over the pest infected places. Garlic smell can kill the pests in no time.
Book Professional Pest Controllers
Sometimes you will not receive the best result when you get down to control the pest on your own using homely methods so don’t think twice and book professional pest controllers. We at VIP Pest Management use best and safe solution for pest eradication. We are well known for providing Local Pest Control Services in Melbourne and same day service at reasonable prices. Our team of experts can treat all types of pests such as termites, cockroaches, ants, rodents, mosquitoes and so on. With our service, you will receive an outstanding result. So hurry up and hire us today.